Friday, March 5, 2010

Somebody's Getting Married!

Six years ago today, I woke up my best friend Jen with this song:


I then proceeded to call my siblings and my parents who were staying in the same hotel as Jen and I were to sing that song to them. That "somebody" was me!

I wasn't your traditional "don't see the groom before the wedding" kind of bride. Actually, we spent pretty much the whole day leading up to the ceremony together with our friends and families. I had just as much fun BEFORE our wedding as I did during!

Did I mention that it was midterms week our last semester of college? What the heck was I thinking?!?

Anyway, today we celebrate six years of our life together. I can honestly say, I couldn't have chosen a better person as my husband and I'm looking forward to our future together!

1 comment:

  1. I wish you had a LIKE button on here. Congratulations and many more years of Happy Together! You guys rock!

    ReplyDelete